87th Annual Awards Cocktail Party Honoring the Winners of the 2022 “Year in Pictures”
The past two years have been a challenge and we at the NYPPA want to gather together on July 16th for a Cocktail Party from 7pm to 11pm to honor all the great work that all of us have done during these challenging times. The Party will be at THE WATER CLUB Pay for the cocktail party with
You can also pay via Zelle by sending the ticket amount to Treasurer@nyppa.org via Zelle.
Single Ticket is $35 Couple is $70
Also please read that we are requiring that all attending show proof of the Covid -19 vaccine. At the event you will be asked to sign this release to attend.
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing and mask wearing.
I attest that:
* I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold the New York Press Photographers Association (NYPPA) harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with the NYPPA. I understand that this release discharges the NYPPA from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the NYPPA with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection with the NYPPA.