The NYPPA announced on April 14 it has renamed its award for “Sports Photographer of the Year” as the “Anthony J. Causi Memorial Prize.” All 16 board members unanimously approved of the award’s name change.
PHOTO ALBUM – Congratulations to the winners of the NYPPA 2019 Year in Pictures & Multimedia Contest (2020 contest). Read the results and judges comments.
- Six New Members join the NYPPA & another is Back!!!Please welcome to the NYPPA as voted on during the June 2020 Board Meeting: John Nacion – Photojournalist-Independent Linda Buongemino […]
- Statement of the New York Press Photographers Association on conflicts involving media amid nationwide protestsJUNE 3, 2020 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Bruce Cotler, President – email@example.com The death of George Floyd in Minneapolis, Minnesota […]
- NYPPA honors Post photographer with ‘Anthony J. Causi Memorial Prize’The NYPPA announced on Tuesday it has renamed its award for “Sports Photographer of the Year” as the “Anthony J. […]
For more members-only news and links, please visit Members Resources.
- Six New Members join the NYPPA & another is Back!!!
- Statement of the New York Press Photographers Association on conflicts involving media amid nationwide protests
- New York Agency Contacts
- Press conference for Intro 332, addressing newspersons’ need to park legally in commercial zones at assignments
- Overview of Sinclair v. Ziff Davis, LLC and Mashable