SAVE 20% ON OUR SPEED BELT PACKS!
We have just announced a 20% savings on three of our most popular items, our Speed belt packs.
If you want to see one of them, the Speed Racer, in an extreme setting, check out rock climbing photographer Simon Carter’s video . Here are a few of the features that have made them so popular:
- Take some weight off your shoulders!
- Belt packs provide uncompromised access to your gear while being one of the most comfortable ways to shoot.
- They also come with an optional shoulder strap to help support the weight vertically.
- The flip-top lid opens away from your body, providing rapid and convenient access to gear.
- You can even build out the bag by attaching our Modular components to each side of the large comfortable waist belt.
- The side stretchable mesh pockets are designed for items that you need to remove and retrieve quickly while shooting, like lens caps, sunscreen, and other small items.
- We also provide a free Pixel Pocket Rocket to organize your CF cards. As with all of our bags, they are treated with a water-resistant coating and come with a seam-sealed rain cover.
- The foam insert on these belt packs is removable which make the bag more compressible for travel.
The Speed Demon is great for switching lenses and accessories with your DSLRs. It holds a regular DSLR straight down. Internal dimensions: 10″ L x 4.5″ W x 6.7″ H. External dimensions: 10.5″ L x 7″ W x 7.5″ H.
The Speed Freak holds a regularly sized SLR with a lens attached, and a 70- or 80-200 2.8 next to it. Internal dimensions:10.75″ L x 4.5″ W x 9.25″H. External dimensions: 11.75″ L x 7″ W x 9.75″ H.
The Speed Racer holds a Pro size SLR with lens attached and a 70- or 80- 200 2.8 next to it. Internal dimensions: 11″ L x 6.25″ W x 10.25″ H. External dimensions: 12.5″ L x 8.75″ W x 10.75″ H.